Woods Square Launch by Far East Organisation @ Woodlands Town
Woods Square launch of rare strata-titled office space for sale, with retail & F&B for lease. Key points:
- Limited supply of strata offices for sale. At affordable quantum price for investors.
- Centrally located in the heart of Woodlands, in the Woodlands Regional Centre – planned as the Northern Gateway of Singapore.
- An integrated project comprising 4 office towers and a retail component.
- The office towers will offer small floor plate strata offices for sale, and large floor plate strata offices for lease. These will make up 90% of the development.
- Retail spaces will occupy level one and the basement, and be connected to the Woodlands
MRT station and to Causeway Point.
- The design will feature extensive greenery, with open public spaces to encourage interaction.
Woods Square Launch . Attractive Office Location
- Located within a 3 minute walk from Woodlands MRT Station, that will serve as an interchange between the North-South Line and the future Thomson-East Coast Line. Just one stop away from the planned cross-border rail link with Johor Bahru in Malaysia.
- Ideally positioned for a quality office development, with excellent connectivity to both the Singapore CBD and Johor Bahru.
- Easy access to the Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE), the Seletar Expressway (SLE), and the future North-South Expressway (NSE).
Woods Square Launch . Pedestrian-friendly Connectivity
- A pedestrian-centric regional retail hub.
- Seamlessly connected to the Woodlands MRT station and bus interchange, and to Causeway Point Shopping Centre & Woodlands Civic Centre next door.
Woods Square Launch . URA Master Plan 2014 for Woodlands Regional Centre
Woods Square occupies a prime location in the Woodlands Regional Centre, that is one of the key planning regions in the URA Master Plan.
- Envisioned as Singapore’s northern gateway, the Woodlands Regional Centre will be transformed into a vibrant live-work-play district, that will serve as a key commercial cluster with direct connection to the CBD via the future Thomson MRT Line, and to Malaysia via the future cross-border rail link.
- The Woodlands Regional Centre will comprise 2 precincts: Woodlands Central & Woodlands North Coast.
- With over 100 ha of land planned for development and a potential yield of 700,000 sq m commercial space, this regional centre will provide approximately 100,000 new jobs when it is completed over the next 10 to 15 years.
THE WOODLANDS REGIONAL CENTRE
It will happen!!!!
Own a piece of the future @ today’s price!
Woods Square Launch . VIP Preview
Email us here if you would like to be kept updated on the Woods Square launch dates and details.